Thursday, May 9, 2019

Easter 2019

   This was Emma's first Easter at home on April 21st!! Last year it was on April 1st, so she had her last month in the NICU, but it was still a happy day for us since we got to take her outside in the stroller for the first time! Emma and Michael didn't do anything that I know of since I went to Gainesville and met my mom, brother, and niece for church then hung out at their house for a few hours. On April 24th I took Emma's Easter pictures in the living room.
   Even though Michael and Emma couldn't come to Gainesville with me this time (we have to wait until her fistula -the hole in her trachea- is fully healed before she can meet her cousins or play with any other kids, but Peyton asked about her a lot), I still pulled Emma out of her crib and got a couple pictures with her before I left.
I was glad she held the egg for a picture because she's been in a big throwing phase recently. 
   When we took our Christmas photos last November, we first took them outside, but Michael said they looked more like Easter photos since we took them by the plants and flowers in our front yard. Anyway, I hadn't posted them before since they are in the Easter category. We took them using the Manfrotto arm as the tripod- Michael attached it to the top of my car and put the timer on. It's so crazy to see how long Michael's beard was back then. Also now he looks so different because he is almost clean shaven, has lost weight, and got his ears pierced on Sunday! Here is a comparison photo from a few days ago before we went out to dinner with Emma for our 8 year wedding anniversary, plus some pictures at The Cheesecake Factory (using a gift card, yay!).
 ^^ These pictures, directly above and below, look almost the same, but I like in the one below she is doing the "foot hug" around my wrist a little bit more. I'm trying to teach her how to hug for real! :)
 ^^ This is the picture that I chose to use before we took the better themed ones inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment