Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Easter & Family Photos

   I had to work yet another Easter Sunday, but it's not a big deal since Emma is too young for Easter egg hunts or decorating eggs and such. But she has never been too young for a photo shoot! I didn't even decorate the house in April, but gathered up some decorations to take outside for her pictures the following day when I was not working, 4/13/20:
 ^^ pulling up and playing with the blades of grass when the eggs got boring, haha!
     In February I had picked up these window clings from Dollar Tree to see if she would be interested in them and try to take the stickers off the window and/or put them back on. She was not.. not at that stage yet, and only played with that one she is holding because I handed it to her.
   This post is more of a photo dump because I don't have much to say about the pictures, I just want them on the blog because they are good ones that I like a lot. These next photos of Emma and Michael were taken the following day on 04/14/20. It was really nice getting to spend more time with Michael in March and April due to the make up and special FX school he teaches at (it's called VAMP) being closed because of the Corona Virus, but they started back yesterday with extra precautions. Everyone must wear a mask at all times, hand washing schedules, and thermal temperatures taken frequently.
  A couple weeks before this, on March 26th, Michael was talking about wanting to have his beard completely shaved for a while. However, I think he looks really good with a beard, since that is how I have always seen him, so I asked if we could take our anniversary pictures that day. (Our anniversary was on May 7th- we have been married for 9 years!! Here is a link to our wedding photos from my original blog/ before our medical life got started.) Since we couldn't go anywhere to celebrate, we ordered and picked up food from The Cheesecake Factory. Michael was wanting to order from Cooper's Hawk, but with their current limited menu, they did not have the dishes that we like.
   We celebrated our anniversary and Mother's Day on the same day, although they were three days apart. My friend Alex and I have started a new health challenge on Sunday, so I'll probably have Michael take some belated Mother's Day pictures of me and Emma in a couple months. He did get me some very pretty triple-bouquet of flowers (I specifically asked for the 3 for $12 options that they sell at Publix) and he made a cool card for me with his Silhouette Cameo cutter, which Emma scribbled in! :)
  >> You can see last year's Easter and our 8th anniversary pictures HERE. <<

No comments:

Post a Comment