Friday, September 18, 2020

Instagram Favorites II

 It's much easier and faster for me to just "photo dump", so here are the rest of my favorites that I have posted to Instagram or Facebook, or simply edited to post on the blog in the future (aka now). My mom came to visit a couple times in the past two months, and we took Emma for a quick walk then played in the swing outside before she needed to be hooked back in to the ventilator again. As I mentioned in the post before, it is harder to keep the photos in order, so they will not be.

^^ I like seeing her leg bent the correct way, naturally. 


^^ another leg bend
^^ this night, I had her sitting and sprinting while taking my shower and she kept looking up 
at all the pictures of Michael and I, before we became parents. 
^^ neck tickles are the most ticklish! 
^^ and this is why her ventilator alarms are sounding all day! 
^^ feeling the water drips, a new sensory experience
^^ who is that girl? does she want to play?

   Today I did some of Emma's Halloween pictures early, so I can start making a few scrapbook cards and mail them out by October 1st, but I won't be posting those until next month. I definitely need Michael to help me with her photoshoots these days, because Emma is in a suuuper grabby, pull off, throw stage, so I need him to distract her and help make her smile while I take the pictures. Michael has already been getting hives with my piles of costumes and decorations around the house, but he is being sweet about not nagging too much, and I try to clean everything up (mostly) at the end of the night. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment