Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Turkey Hands!

   When I was at work on Sunday the holiday fever struck me hard and I got very excited! I started working on our Christmas Extravaganza calendar, really hoping to go to Cracker Christmas in a few weeks, but before that I couldn't forget about Thanksgiving coming up -next week!! Yesterday I helped Emma make four turkey handprint cards, but doing it myself, she ended up with too much paint on her hand and they got a bit smeared (still cute enough to keep though), so when Michael got home he helped us make four more. Our Christmas cards also arrived yesterday, which I was not expecting with Veterans Day being observed, but I have started addressing those already and sent out a few this morning- to those lucky few who also got turkey handprint cards.
 This is my favorite one- the one we will keep. :)
   I have been going back and reading old blog posts (from my original blog before Emma was born) and really, really like the posts where I used the Canon when we went to fun places, or took portraits of my friends, and did behind the scenes photography on Full Sail projects. I love all of Emma's turkey cards, but I don't want to be a hoarder, plus I know some family and friends would love to have one, so instead I took a picture of artsy photos of the cards and then a few more photos with the artist!
   Her balance is pretty good, but she definitely likes having something to lean on. Every few photos I had to sit her up straight again so she wouldn't lean over too far and fall. In a few photos you can see that she was trying to hold on to the wall- she wouldn't hold one of her cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment